8 Foods To Promote Healthy Hair!
Keeping your natural Hair Healthy is one of the most important factors when wearing hair extensions - Add some of the following foods to your diet to help promote healthy hair and scalp!
1. Salmon - This fish is loaded with Vitamin D and protein, it also contains omega-3 fatty acids that promote hair growth by keeping your scalp healthy.
2. Yellow Peppers - these have nearly five and a half times more vitamin C than oranges. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens the hair shaft and hair follicles, as well as prevents breakage.
3. Oysters - AVOID THEM! Zinc deficiency has been noted to cause hair loss and poor scalp conditions and oysters are loaded with zinc
4. Eggs - These are an excellent source of those aforementioned omega-3s, it’s not the egg white that will make your hair long and beautiful, it’s the yolk.
5. Sunflower Seeds - Just a few little seeds can supply you with a huge amount of vitamin E
6. Sweet Potatoes - These are loaded with beta carotene the precursor for vitamin A which not only promotes a healthy scalp but hair growth as well
7. Avocados - Due to their high concentration of essential fatty acids helps keep your hair shiny!
8. Almonds - These nuts will make your hair grow faster and thicker due to their high biotin levels